Sep 4, 2011

Can We Talk About Cool?

"You came into my heart
So tenderly
With a burning love
That stings like a bee"-The Supremes

A BURNING ORPHANAGE...
Okay now that I have your attention can we talk about cool? If cool was to be defined as a physical object, I think it would find itself nicely packaged in a Christopher Kane collection. I mean maybe its my inner geeky self, (one who secretly looks at the stars and thinks of deep intellectual thoughts such as, "IS THERE LIFE OUT THERE?" or "WILL WE ONE DAY BE LOOKING BACK AT THE STARS... ON A DIFFERENT PLANET") or maybe it 's the fact that I have always had a deep and unbinding crush on anyone named Christopher but in this humble sixteen year old opnion, christopher kane is nothing less then the coolest dude ever.
First look at that asteriod galazy printed resort collection he did a little while back.





Ignoring the drag queen inspired, Carrie Bradshaw wearing shoes this resort collection was fantastic. Period. In the words of the holly style god Rachel Zoe, "I DIE!" Like, I want to think of intelligent witty comments about the beauty of these clothes but all I can think of is like. So... LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LOVE LIKE LIKE LIKE. God I sound like a pre-pubescent school girl waiting excitedly to get an autograph from J baby, or as he's known more widely Justin Bieber....

I need sleep... Goodnight interwebs. Keep yourself busy; stay away from naughty things!



0 comments:

Post a Comment