Oct 5, 2011

It's Like A Wet Dream... EXCEPT IT'S A DREAM THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!

Haider Ackermann... Haider Ackermann... HAIDER ACKERMANN.... Omg stop being so damn studly you columbian hunk! JEEZ! It's like you want me to spend my piggy bank money on your clothes, because that's what i'm going to have to do! I mean have you seen this collection!? It's like a sexy lady meets a sexy creeper meets a sexy make shift grandma who meets a panda who falls in love with a whale and produces a mermaid! I'm really sorry you had to read that...
I can't really describe my feelings right now, at first I cried, then I cried some more. After that tear session I got some Cheetos and viewed again, (more tears ensued). There's something so beautiful and simple about Haider, (AKA god of my world at the moment) that is just BREATHTAKING! Maybe it's the fact that his clothes are made with such emotion... I don't know... I'M IN LOVE OKAY! Don't judge!













If I had to rate this collection I would give it the only title it deserves:

STYLE GOD MOMENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment