Aug 25, 2011

Just A Little Prancing

Today I stayed in bed and watched project runway... JK! But no really that's all I did. At some point some friends came over and forced my little lazy butt out of bed. They promised prancing and photos; and by golly photos were taken!

Just a simple outfit.
Tank top from Zara
Scarf from American Apparel. P.S If you, yes you, are reading this and STILL in 2011 fail to own an American Apparel circle scarf then I DEMAND you get off your ass and buy one! There an investment like no other!
Cardigan from H&M
Blazer from UDELCO <3
Leggings from Forever 21
Bag from UDELCO <3
Shoes from Forever 21



On a tractor, lookin' artsy. Some cowboy class in New Jersey.



Some fancy filters to add some more hipstery artsy vibes.

And lastly, to end this post I'll just strut away.

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love the cardi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just say that i am in LOVE with the new banner? because i am. did you draw it!?
    -alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous
    Thank you alex! And no my friend drew it. She is a wonderful illustrator.

    ReplyDelete